domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Fuck off.

Ok, everyone is driving me crazy. I can understand that everybody has their own problems, but, what about me? I need attention, i need people to care about what's happening in my head. Why am i always worried about people's feelings? They don't do the same with me, i feel that i'm alone in this fucking world. I'm not ok, i'm sad and i can't understand why. Is that normal? Sometimes i think that it's wrong to care about people who don't love me, and live in their world, so, why can't i do the same? I need to be listened, i need a hug, i need.. i don't know what i need, but i don't want this. I don't deserve this. I feel like i'm going to explode, because i can't stand this situation. I'm not for this world full of disaster. What am i supossed to do? Is there anybody who wants to listen to my problems? or may i find the solution alone? I can't wait forever. I just want the world to fuck off.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario